This is the Message Centre for Titus Andronicus

www.h2g2.com

Post 1

Titus Andronicus

Well, I'm back. I was involved with h2g2 before under a different guise and kinda forgot all about it...not bothering to maintain the personal space allotted to me.

Now I have decided to come back with a new idendity in an attempt to maintain the site and use my new space productively. Let's just hope it all works out.

At the moment it is Christmas Eve's Eve (23/12/2000) and so I am a little interested in what I am going to have for Christmas. smiley - smiley I myself have failed to buy anyone else anything truly exciting...just the usual really. smiley - winkeye I think you can guess what sort of feet-warmers I have bought for close relatives.

Anyway...I have to go now and marvel at what I have created here. By the way...my home page, shall be up and running in the new year and even welcomes contributors...so stay tuned! The site is at present on-line...but only the introduction page and a Guestbook inherited from a previous incarnation of the same site.

Anyway, to all who read this...have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Titus Andronicus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more