This is the Message Centre for Teenwolf

Tuesday, November 28, 2000

Post 1

Teenwolf

Well, I suppose the time has come to add something here, if only to get rid of that annoying "hasn't managed to write anything here yet" message. Its 6:00 AM here in my little college town, and I'm quite worn out after spending a long night slaving over a hot computer. I managed to end my second guide entry, though. Its a little piece about a quasi-religion called the Universal Church of Life. I'm not too sure if the entry is any good, though. If anyone who reads this gets some spare time, please drop by, have a look, and let me know what you think. Mostly, I'm worried that it sounds like a commercial.
I'm a junior at the University of Iowa, (Hmmm, do I smell another entry? More likely a whole string of them.) and as such, many of my friends will have their 21st birthday this year. For those who don't know, 21 is the legal drinking age in the US, so this birthday is usually celebrated with a frighteningly large binge. I went to one of these binges, er, parties Sunday night. By the end, we were holding the poor birthday boy up, and getting him down the stairs from the bar was an interesting experience. Still, the prices at this particular watering hole were reasonable that night, so I had enough Guiness and Jameson to keep me quite happy.
I'm currently unemployed, as my class schedule was strenuous enough, especially with Marching Band, I really didn't have time to work. However, I'm done with band now, and I'm finding myself extremely poor. Thus, I'll probably spend much of today job hunting. I have no illusions that I will find a job I enjoy and that pays well. It is nearly inevitable that I will be completely miserable, as well as underpaid. smiley - sadface Oh well, such is life. I'm going to go sleep for a few hours and get at it.

Teenwolf

Key: Complain about this post

Tuesday, November 28, 2000

More Conversations for Teenwolf

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more