This is the Message Centre for Lyns

Aye I live in Glasgow...

Post 1

mynameisomar

Write to me if you dare. I know of a few experiences I could relate on restauraunts, drink, clubs, pubs blah blah.. I'm thinking about writing something about Paddy's Market and the dodgy dealings of the Barras. Also I wanna write so much about Glasgow's Asian community. I write for a voluntary magazine called Awaz of Scotland. We got onto Anwar Khan's In The Mix programme a few months back but we've been bogged down because we're a bit understaffed.

Maybe we could work together? I need to recruit people for my magazine too you see. Anyway I hope you write me.

See you soon.

Aye I live in Glasgow...

Post 2

Lyns

Hi - thanks for getting in touch. I've dared to write back! smiley - winkeye Great to hear from you. smiley - smiley Actually we're having a meeting tomorrow night (from 5 onwards) in The Printworks, off George Square, to talk about ideas. Would you be free? Otherwise give me a bell on [Tel. number removed by moderator]and we can have a chat. Lyns

Key: Complain about this post

Aye I live in Glasgow...

More Conversations for Lyns

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more