A Conversation for XTV - Studio 1

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 1

XTV (H2G2's Tv Station)(HELP REQUIRED - APPLY WITHIN)

If you have any questions about 'AT THE MOVIES'... then here's the place to ask... ~grin~

Me is in disguise folks... as XTV... quite cunning hey!!!

~bigger grin~

Greebs.. xxx

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 2

Kumetanzuka the capricious

Awesome!

So are the other rooms going to be games as well, or what sort of things have you planned for them?

Why XTV?

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 3

Awesome!

So are the other rooms going to be games as well, or what sort of things have you planned for them?

Why XTV?

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Hi Kumetanzuka...
Do you like the studio??? ~grin~
XTV is not me... me thinks if me gets Mistress's thoughts correctly.. that XTV will be a group of researchers all using the same username to keep a set of pages going...

The movie quiz is my page... and I can come on as XTV when me wants... but... me will always sign my name as Greebs so you know who me is...

The boss is Mistress X... who signs her name as that... ~grin~

Huggles... Greebs.. xxx

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 5

Hello Kumetanzuka,
I really hope I spelt that right.
Thankyou for your praise. I thought that I would answer your questions, as I believe they are aimed at me, rather than my cute cat friend.
Greebo leased studio 1 from me to host her movie quiz. The other studios will hopefully be taken up with different ideas. Currently I am in negotiations for a role playing tv show. With researchers taking on the roles in different productions.
I am also interested in a weekly news program, with some helpful researcher becoming the eyes and ears of XTV. I of course will be on hand to help out, but I cannot run the whole station by myself, and that is why I am sharing the role with helpful researcher like Greebo.
Why XTV? Well because I am Mistress X, and I, in my conceit, decided to name the studio after myself.
Hope that helps you out,
Mistress X

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 6

Oh! I didn't realize-- I thought when Greebs said she was in disguise that she was the owner of the studio.

yep - you spelled it perfectly - but you can call me Lady K if it's easier. Most people here do. I like that just as much.

Role-playing... I'd be really interested in hearing more about that... I'll have to come back and visit the station.

Your news program... what sort of news would it involve? Guide specific, or general world stuff?

I fully understand the overwhelming feeling of <>. I recently started work on the Terran Embassy, and originally it was one of my entries, but I had to give it a new username so others good help too! It's a little confusing so far, with who's on and when; we're at a bit of a lull while trying to puzzle out exactly how to work things out. But I think we'll do okay.

I think X is a lovely letter; it's simple, yet carries so much weight!

Thanks for the response, Mistress X and Greebo!

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 7

I would prefer guide based news. Are you thinking of doing the job?

Mistress X

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 8

V (I'm going to be a Daddy :-D) Officaly the bloke who carrys Bob home ;-)

Ille do it Mike (youl know him as Bob) sent me over smiley - smiley

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 9

Well, yes and no...

I see somebody else has applied as well.

I would actually really like to do something like that, which is why I asked, but I am kinda bogged down a little with RL and the Embassy. But i would certainly like to keep abreast of the goings on here. I'll keep checking back to see what's happenin' smiley - smiley

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 10

You could always join forces with Bob and Vince. They will need researchers to gather the news. Thenyou needn't have all the trouble of actually having to tpye in the guide entry, just tell them what you know.

Mistress X

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 11

That IS an idea. I will consider that. thanks.

What sort of stuff around here would be news?

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 12

I was thinking of things like new researchers with interesting pages, and of course old researchers too.

What researchers are up too.

That sort of thing. Find out whats hot on h2g2 and whats not.

Mistress X

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 13

Hey - I like that idea. I find that often I or other people will have something really interesting or that they want other people to see, but unless people have either a reason or see an ad to visit your page, usually nobody ever sees it. I think it would be good just to do a random search each issue or whatever just to see what's up... sounds like an idea!

~8~

ANY QUESTIONS

Post 14

Sounds good Lady K, researcher Vince, http://www.h2g2.com/U149453, is hopefully sorting something out wth the news. Why not get in touch with him, I think he could use your help.

If you have any other ideas, please let me know, I would be very grateful.

Mistress X
(Missy for short)

Key: Complain about this post