This is the Message Centre for Anthony

Bienvenue!

Post 1

Kumetanzuka the capricious

Anthony,

My name is Kumetanzuka (most people around here call me Lady K). I'm not an ACE or any sort of official welcomer, but I was just checking out who's online, and saw a couple of new users on.

I see you've been here less than 7 days, and you've already gotten in a fight! smiley - smiley I have not joined the life vs choice debate particular to h2g2, but her IRL, it's a subject I often get into small tiffs over myself!

There's lots to do here as you've probably noticed. I myself joined for love of the HHGTTG, but my involvement has reached many new levels. If you have a moment, check out the Terran Embassy. It's currently under construction, but soon it will be a very helpful touristic and linguistic resource for (especially new) h2g2 users.
http://www.h2g2.com/A473898

I and the Guide community as a whole would love to know a little more about you. How old are you? Where are you from? Do you speak any other languages? What do you like to write and read about? What are your interests... and so on.

Hope to see you around -

Lady K
~8~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anthony

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more