This is the Message Centre for Beany Heeny

oh my god stressstressstress

Post 1

Beany Heeny

I must admit, I have tried keeping a dairy befoe, but never one as advanced as this!! I honestly dont mind putting in the effort, though (sad, I know!) I guess that I just want some company...the fact that it is myself realy says somthing about my social life!!! Any way, enough about me,(although it is my diary so I should really be allowed to say somthing about me)I am just gong to have a darn good moan about my ability to resist to temptation, and if you dont know what the hell I am on about, hey, its okay, just ignore me! But take today, for exmapel, what am I supposed to be doing? Reaseaching the net for information htat will help me in English coursework? And what am I actually doing? Writing a realy rubbish diary entry. As I am a relly slloooooowwwww typer, I think I hasd better just stick to good ol' pen and paper dont you!! (*computer yawns*)

Post 2

Fizwig 16588

Hey,
About being a student: cool fun, well worth the work!
Ciao
Harri

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beany Heeny

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more