This is the Message Centre for SuperBard(his compainion Tsbreh, and both of their minstrels, Xerces, Tyrsis, and Thosan.)

Fleet Command

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Make a page dedicated to your task force and I'll link it to my page! Welcome to the Fleet, Admiral

Fleet Command

Post 2

SuperBard(his compainion Tsbreh, and both of their minstrels, Xerces, Tyrsis, and Thosan.)

I will arrive at Alpha Base as soon as possible. Look for the Pursuer-class ship. I will also tell my command ship, Nebulon-B Frigate Chaos to hyperspace to Alpha Base as well.

Fleet Command

Post 3

SuperBard(his compainion Tsbreh, and both of their minstrels, Xerces, Tyrsis, and Thosan.)

I will arrive at Alpha Base as soon as possible. Look for the Pursuer-class ship. I will also tell my command ship, Nebulon-B Frigate Pandemonium to hyperspace to Alpha Base as well.

Fleet Command

Post 4

I will arrive at Alpha Base as soon as possible. Look for the Pursuer-class ship. I will also tell my command ship, Nebulon-B Frigate Pandemonium to hyperspace to Alpha Base as well.

Fleet Command

Post 5

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

excellent se you there

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SuperBard(his compainion Tsbreh, and both of their minstrels, Xerces, Tyrsis, and Thosan.)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more