JOIN GAS - A Get A Free Badge Now!!!

Post 61

GreeboTCat

You're welcome...

Post 62

krahn the kaos kid Dark Disciple # 13

Hi again Greebs where is the badge page and the i love Greebs
fan page, and I will get you a smiley - donut at the summer meet up.
Ok

Krahnsmiley - cool

Post 63

Binary667

Hi, i wanna join the ranks of becoming a number. Thank you, that is all.

-Scott

Post 64

GreeboTCat

Hi Krahn... hmm the offer of doughnuts makes me really wish me was attending the Summer Meet... but alas me is not... ~sad grin~

The GAS main page is here... A470116

To get the badge you have to join GAS... but if you don;t want to... you can always appreciate me anyway...

hugs..Greebs..xx

Post 65

GreeboTCat

Hello Scott... welcome to GAS... you must surely be feeling so proud at this moment... and even prouder to know that you are now and forever will be known as GAS member number 121... One of the finest and most brilliant numbers ever to be... well done...

Me will be arriving at your homepage with the coding for your GASBadge shortly...

hugs.. Greebs..xx

Post 66

Kate Schechter (Back on the right side of the pond)

smiley - biggrin

*salutes*

Potential Greeblet 122 reporting for duty, si...er... ma'am!

smiley - biggrin... oh, and someone left this crate of smiley - donuts outside the door...Shall I leave them here, then?

Post 67

GreeboTCat

Hello Kate... ~big hug~... sorry it took so long for me to wwelcome you to GAS... this conversation was at the bottom of my list... and me only saw it today... ~grin~

Saying that... me does welcome you to GAS... and me just know you will be proud to receive the number 122... a simply wonderful and classically symetric number that is without doubt the finsest of all numbers on this planet...

Me will be along to your homepage with the coding for your GASBadge shortly... me hopes you wear it with pride on your page...

Greebs..xx

Post 68

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

Ahem, sorry to barge in, friends. Would I be correct in assuming that this is the Greebo Appreciation Society h2g2 page.

*realising this all sounds a bit silly, says in a pleading voice*

Can I join, please?

Oh, and smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut

I love the repeat function. Have a few of these, but you'll ruin your appetite if you eat them all at once.

Post 69

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

i see you sussed our furry leader out pretty quick euan

FABT

Post 70

True, but I was lurking for a few days before I approached Her Magnificence. Just to see what it was all about.

Post 71

very wise.

wouldnt want tog et mistaked for food or something......a constant danger round here! smiley - winkeye

Post 72

Well, not that I'm exactly smiley - donut shaped - so I'd hope to be overlooked on the munchies front.

Post 73

GreeboTCat

Hi Euan... ~big grin~... thank you for all the doughnuts... they are very muchly appreciated.. ~burp!!!~ Oppss... excuse me...

You will be pleased to know that you are now a member of the biggest and best appreciation society on h2g2 ... ~grin~.. well in it's members eyes anyway... You are now to be known as Greeblet 123... a very powerful and pleasant to look upon number... Me will be along to your homepage shortly... bearing the ultimate status symbol your GASBadge... wear it with pride...

Hugs... Greebs..xx

Post 74

might want to give it a wipe euan, it'll probably be stickysmiley - winkeye

smiley - laugh have some more smiley - choc greebo!

Post 75

Thank you, Greebs smiley - hug

Have some more smiley - donut

Oh, and a smiley - towel too, to wipe those crumbs off. You'll have to wait until they write in a smiley - towel though.

Post 76

Karvarii

Hello Greebo smiley - smiley

I came to join the ranks of your fans smiley - winkeye I guess this makes me a candidate on Greeblet #124... And oh, not to forget, I brought some smiley - donuts and smiley - milk with me if you want smiley - biggrin

Post 77

krahn the kaos kid Dark Disciple # 13

who ate all the pies?
O....no who ate all the smiley - donuts??

Krahnsmiley - cool

Post 78

GreeboTCat

Hello Crocodilka... so nice of you to call around and see me... ~grin~... of course me being the perfect feline that me is... me knew you would get round to visiting eventually... ~hugs~... and of course me will accept you into GAS... for where else would you fit so at home... ~grin~

As you so rightly realised... you are now and forever Greeblet 124... a truely sparkling and sexually appealing a number as me has ever come across... it suits you well...

Me will be coming over to see you on your homepage soon... bearing the much coverted Greeblet badge... which you may place on your page... and enjoy for many years to come...

Greebs..xx

Post 79

Phlooey

hi Greebo
and my name is if you didnt see it at the title Phlooey

Post 80

Phlooey

Greebo, do you like bagpuss?

Key: Complain about this post