This is the Message Centre for Queen Nothing

charlies angels....

Post 1

Queen Nothing

hey people! .....i'm just recovering from tonsillitis at the moment, which is horrible, but it got me some time off school so i'm not complaining!!

anyway, has anyone seen the new charlie's angels movie? it's such a rip off of mission impossible 2, the matrix, and loads of other action films!! i mean, the whole face mask thing, the running up walls...hmmmm, looked kinda familiar!!

other than that i had an ok weekend....spent lots of money on completely worthless things...like another black top (i have about 20 but i seeing as i rarely wear any colour other than black....i need them all!!). i finally bought 'anti christ superstar', and 'things falling apart', which aren't actually worthless, as i'm kinda music obssessed!!

another intresting thing i noticed last night was when me and a few friends were walking down buchanan street at about 9.30, suffering from the munchies.....searching for food.... we walked past these guys, who started yelling 'goth freaks, just keep on wearing the black clothes!!!'. now, anyone who lives in scotland will have seen the 'bams' who wear socks over their trousers...and then they yell things at the moshers? it's just so annoying...just because someone wears all black and has chains on their jeans, it doesn't make them a freak.... what do you think about it?

charlies angels....

Post 2

shrinkwrapped

"it's just so annoying...just because someone wears all black and has chains on their jeans, it doesn't make them a freak.... what do you think about it?"

Freak? No! Just means they're being fashionable.

charlies angels....

Post 3

Queen Nothing

well yeah, being one of the "mosher crew" i'd have to say i agree with you, but half the population of glasgow seem to think it's amusing to yell "freak!!" when they see us.....not that i actually give a toss... wearing socks over trackies is hardly attractive!! *lol*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Queen Nothing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more