This is the Message Centre for Queen Nothing

Removed

Post 1

U135579

This post has been removed.

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 2

Queen Nothing

it does, my name doesn't but what the hell!!!
i'm actually getting sick of people asking if im a goth.....goths dont listen to punk or metal...

Removed

Post 3

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 4

Queen Nothing

well not really...

gothic music is essentially stuff like sisters of mercy, the cure, depeche mode. and 80's stuff.... there are hardly any real goths out there any more anyway, just loads of people who think just because they're wearing limp bizkit hoodies (biggest sell out ever, and they suck...im my opinion) and chains, that they're being 'goths' or 'moshers'

Removed

Post 5

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 6

Queen Nothing

grungers? we call them moshers up here. but limp bizkit aren't really proper metal, just wannabes.

i dunno, there aren't really any proper goths.....lots of punks/skaters/grunge kids/moshers. metal seems to be becoming more popular with all these people who think 'i'm such a rebel, i listen to loud music and don't do my homework'... and then there are some of us who have always liked that sort of music.

oh, and another thing, your right, with goths everyone wears black makeup. with moshers though you see all the girls wearing black eye makeup and spiky dog collars.

i'm not trying to take the piss out of anyone by saying all this stuff, by the way, just commenting on what i've noticed around glasgow.

Removed

Post 7

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 8

Queen Nothing

oh thank god......someone else who doesn't like limp bizkit!!
ever since that stupid 'take a look around' song, everyoe is acting like they're the greatest thing ever....hmm, no, they suck (as do slipknot!)...

get rid of the trendies! and get rid of the bams, who listen to terrible dance music and roll they're socks up over their trackies....

i might be getting deftones tickets soon!! *fingers crossed*

later,
emz smiley - winkeye

Removed

Post 9

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 10

Queen Nothing

nu-metal.....well, i think it can be ok, for example i quite like koRn... not limp bizkit though - i have the 'three dollar bill' album. i borrowed the new one, but the track that basically copies NIN's songs 'closer' and 'the perfect drug'.... it annoys me

i actually love the deftones - but hey, everyone has different tastes... white pony isn't as good as around the fur, but still, i like them, and i hope i get to see them play live.

slipknot....well i dunno, i dont mind 'wait and bleed' but to be honest, i dont think slipknot are that heavy, theyre just sell outs who scream and yell alot...

but hey, any nu-metal is better that dance/pop cxxp!!

have a great christmas!!

Removed

Post 11

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 12

Queen Nothing

dance music annoys me....people that listen to it always say 'how can you listen to that metal stuff, it all sounds the same..'. hmm, and dance music doesn't!?

hope u had a good christmas!

Removed

Post 13

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 14

Queen Nothing

also the thing about metal, punk and other alternative music is that you can express yourself by playing it, and it's alot more intresting...i mean, pop is just someone singing (usually they can't, but never mind!) and none of them even play their own instruments!!

Removed

Post 15

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 16

Queen Nothing

pop music annoys me.... its just so damn trendy...in fact, everything is so damn trendy at the moment!!! even this skater shop where i used to buy my baggies & chains has become home to the trendies. it was just today that my boyfriend pointed out that trendies always have really short chains.... (sorry, just a random observation!!)

Removed

Post 17

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 18

Queen Nothing

you know your in trouble when it becomes trendy to be a mosher!!

Removed

Post 19

U135579

Hi I'm me who are you?

Post 20

Queen Nothing

i saw some real goths at the carnival yesterday!!!
they must spend hundreds of pounds each week on make-up, but it made a change from the billions of trendies that were there....

kind of annoying actually, i used to love the carnival, but do u not find that things like that get boring as your older? the rides arent scary anymore......

Key: Complain about this post