This is the Message Centre for Queen Nothing

Hi Gothic Fairy!!

Post 1

Dave

Hi, I saw your name on Who's online, noticed you were new and thought I'd drop you a line.

Your entries are not borring, don't beat yourself up like that. I sympathize with you in your dislike of math, Good luck on the test if you haven't already taken it.

I like some of the same bands. Have you ever listened to "the Edge" online. It's a Dallas radio station that plays alternative rock, and simulcasts online. You might like it, I'll try to get the web address to you, I can't remember it right now.

Welcome to the madhouse of H2G2, drop me a line if you like.

Later,
Dave.

Hi!

Post 2

Queen Nothing

hey there! thanx for writing...... maths, ick! fortunately passed the test, which hopefully means i'll be getting money from parents soon.
haven't listened to the edge, but it sounds good....british radio isn't too great when it comes to alternative/punk/rock music.......mostly charts and nothing else so if you could get the link that would be great.

this site is actually quite mental....a couple of my friends have got stuff on here, so i thought i'd give it a go...

anyway, i best be off now,
bye!!
emz

Removed

Post 3

Dave

This post has been removed.

Hi again

Post 4

Queen Nothing

hey there! thanks for the link - there seems to be no station in britain that plays alternative/metal music, so you either have to spend loads on cd's or rely on napster....

i'm in my second last year at school....i could apply to go to uni this year but i can't be bothered, and i'm not completely sure what i want to do yet. what do you work as? your wife must be pretty smart if she's going to do something to do with medecine.... i'm unbelievably bad at sciences, so i admire people who are making careers out of them...

anyway, must go now,
emz

Hi again

Post 5

Dave

Hi,
Glad you liked the link. The sad thing is that with their new frequency, I can hardly get that station anymore. Kind of sad isn't it?
I'm just a lowly stocker in a supermarket, nothing terribly exiting I'm afraid, but I made enough money to put my wife through school so it's not all bad. Yes my wife is very smart, and so am I....for marrying her (Ha, Ha). I'm hoping that after she graduates, I can go back to school and find a job that pays better than working for a grocery store.
Gotta go now, write back when you have a minute or two.
Later,
Dave.

Hi again

Post 6

Queen Nothing

hi there, how are ya?

i have to say i actually envy you....i'd rather be working in a shop than at school, today i realised how much school annoys me!!
so when is your wife graduating? i always think medical stuff must take up so much time - my brother did it....mind you, he's like the brain of the family....i'm the underacheiver compared to him!!!

thats annoying about the link....recently ive started using napster again, i love it!!! so much music that i either wouldnt be able to get over here or can't afford!

anyway, i best be off now.....later
emz

Hi again

Post 7

Dave

My wife graduates this comming May. Her school does take up a lot of her time, but it's well worth it because she enjoys the subject, and she'll be making a healthy wage when she starts working.
Trust me!! you don't want to work in a market all your life. School (boring as it is) is the key to the skills that will put you in a job more complex (and fun) than putting canned food on the shelf (Kill me, Kill me now!!! I can't take any more!!) Oops, ignore that last bit.
Anyway, the college will be closing for winter break next week, and opens again in mid January, so if you write between those times, don't be offended if I don't respond. I won't have internet access while it's closed.

Wishing you the merriest of Christmases, and a Happy New Year.
Later,
Dave.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Queen Nothing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more