This is the Message Centre for Queen Nothing

jack off jill

Post 1

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

jack off jill, nin, deftones, marilyn manson, do I know you?

jack off jill

Post 2

Queen Nothing

i'm not sure... do you?

jack off jill

Post 3

I don't think so.. but you have good music taste smiley - oksmiley - winkeye

jack off jill

Post 4

Queen Nothing

aww cheers!! i read your wee introduction thing, sounds like you have similar (and therefore very good) musical tastes to my own!! yay!!!

jack off jill

Post 5

Yay! I think this deserves a smiley - bubbly!
Hooray smiley - smiley

jack off jill

Post 6

Queen Nothing

oh it definetely does!! i mean, this isnt something that bothers me, but i never find anyone with the same taste in music as me! i mean, i have a couple of friends who like the same bands i do but not many... it always makes it difficult to really talk about music properly!

jack off jill

Post 7

Ooh, Sex Pistols clips on TV... *watches*
....Sorry. Yeah, generally the first thing I talk to anyone about is music. For about a year I almost steadfastly refused to talk to anyone who either a) did not know of the Hitchhiker's Guide or b) had good music taste... I'm more lax now though (good thing. with people's music tastes these days or I wouldn't have any friends smiley - silly)

So, um, woss your total fave song ever? Mine is The Perfect Drug by NIN.... and I really don't know why...

jack off jill

Post 8

oooooops typo

*or b) had BAD music taste

ARGH smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Queen Nothing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more