This is the Message Centre for Researcher 159694

Re: Televison through the eyes of a child

Post 1

Researcher 159694

My grandfather passed away this week, the article was a sort of eulogy to him. All close family brought vegetables of the type he grew on the Farm to be placed on the casket instead of flowers. Eggplants, Tomatoes, Corn, Greens, Radishes, in a cornocopia of love.
Thank you Happy for the Rose.
I will try to see what is happening at the homestead and get the Mac back on-line.
AnnaSteelMagnolia has been very kind. The Rocky Horror picture show was a smash hit and Mobile Alablessedbama is in a 20+ year time warp.
I am doing well in school and hope enter my research paper on Noam Chomsky's "Language and Mind" in the Guide.
The calf FiFi in Fine, but the rest of the cows have been sold.
She is so lonely.
Sonny the rooster wakes us before dawn at 5 a.m.
My sweet peas have been started and I am looking for a place to transfer them on the Farm here somewhere that FiFi cannot get to them.
I am going into Mobile tonight to spend the week-end with AnnaNorseGodess and hope to find some response when I return.
Worlds of Love,
JLC the TTP

Lifetime Learning Experience

Post 2

Researcher 152440

11-14-00
Don't ever believe that I will go away as easily as I say.
I like to stay. Relax, meditate and pray.
AnnaNorseGodess could not entice me away.
Last week-end is past and she will come to see the Farm
next week-end yeay! It is such a long drive across the Bay.
Tonight is cold, 38-35 F.
I've taken care of both households, the Avenue and Farm these days.
I'm tired and weary and won't be in the galaxy tomorrow
My studies will hold me at bay.
My massage practice is picking up with little old ladies of 83 and I wonder how old Claire will be on Thursday.
The are all old time Fairhope and so interesting,not a one an ordinary old bay... they are out to pasture, but nurturing on
and gardening each day.
I picked the lettuce before the frost, it's starting to bolt away!
Radishes abound and I want to pluck them before they waste within the ground, though it was not me who planted them nay.
Enough of daily triffles and dismays. I'm moving on within my ways.
Oh, Kes, muse of lost poetry find my soul this day,
I miss you and your soulful play.
Night and Night and Night makes Day, Won't you come out with me and play?
JLC the TTP
WOL- PRAY

Key: Complain about this post

Re: Televison through the eyes of a child

More Conversations for Researcher 159694

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more