This is the Message Centre for Red Baron

I know how you must feel!

Post 1

keeweetee

Hi Red Baron

This is my first post! I've just joined so am finding my way around, was just seeing what others had put on their spaces and clicked on yours. The reason I replied is because we have something in common. My daughter and son are in NZ - but I'm a Kiwi so it's a bit different for me. I've lived here in London for 7 years now and have one daughter living here who I get to see regularly.

Anyway, will make it brief, just wanted to say 'hi' and maybe you'll see me contributing when I've got the hang of it all.

T (Kiwi T)

Post 2

Red Baron

Hi keeweetee

Nice to meet you! It's hard when they are so far away, isn't it? My daughter, who is in Manchester has been unwell - and I can't do anything to look after her - so what's it like when they are 13000Km away!
Which part of NZ are you from? My son is travelling around North Island at the minute - he was planning to reach Wellington this weekend. He is really enjoying it - doing all the scary things NZ is famous for!

Hope to see you around the boards!

RB

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Red Baron

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more