This is the Message Centre for Freddy Iznot

Social Life

Post 1

Freddy Iznot

Recently, I've come to the conclusion that a social life is entirely unnecessary. Perhaps it is fun at times. But on the whole, quite annoying.
Friends come up to you and expect you to act in a certain way. You have to make up acts just to make and keep these friends.
There is also the fact that I don't have much of a life to begin what with all the time I spend online(Thank the Maker for broadband connections!) so I don't really know how to act in front of friends.
Besides, I don't trust them. I'm quite certain that a few of them are planning on blackmailing me in one way or other, and I must keep a constant vigilance whenever in their presence.
I don't understand them either, nor do I believe that they understand me. I suppose that is partially my fault, I don't tell them anything about myself.
Therefore, I've made an oath to completely cut off my social life. Of course, whether this proves to actually make any impact on my life is yet to be seen.
I already didn't have a social life.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Freddy Iznot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more