This is the Message Centre for Number 6

Back in San Diego

Post 1

Number 6

San Diego is nice, albiet expensive. I believe a person pays more for the weather than the living accomodations that are available to the average wage earner. There also seems to be an overabundance of palm trees (which are also watching me, I know who you are, you can't hide it you evil trees) and really nice cars. If a person were to stroll around the downtown area, they would find the usual sights. Bars packed with women, both beautiful and ugly, bums begging for change, a mall, the ever present Hard Rock cafe (Which I've noticed seems to be just about everywhere I go. No really! Even overseas!), and more bars. I really can't remember much more than the bars, but I'm sure there were a quite a few tattoo shops and more bars.
San Diego's main attraction seems to be the beaches. Overcrowded in the summertime and just plain crowded in the off season. It was especially bad when MTV was doing their little SoCal summer deal here. San Diego also has it's fair share of clubs. A guy can't club hop all night and not worry about seeing the same person that he may have seen earlier. All in all, it's a nice place to visit (which I'm not doing), but I wouldn't want to live here (which, unfortunately, I do).

Key: Complain about this post

Back in San Diego

More Conversations for Number 6

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more