This is the Message Centre for Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

More good wishes

Post 1

Global Village Idiot

Hi Bernadette,

I should thank you too for coming to the wedding. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the music - I hear they worried a few people later on by playing some "rebel" songs, but I don't think the English contingent would have twigged enough to be offended smiley - smiley.

I hope your summer is going well - it's certainly got a bit better since your last journal entry - and particularly of course that you and Charlotte are fine and healthy. I don't know how Jim can concentrate on work at a time like this, let alone come up with all this new stuff smiley - smiley.

My friend Karen had a son while Jackie and I were on honeymoon - it was potentially dangerous because she's in her late thirties now, and has had the odd health scare in the past - but everything went really well, and they're home now and everything's tickety-boo. I suppose we were all such a source of excitement once, 2 billion little miracles walking the face of the planet, but somehow each one still retains its magic.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Gary

More good wishes

Post 2

Astrogoth

Hello Bernadette

Just wanted to add my good wishes to the list for the (impending?) birth of your daughter. I hope and pray everything goes well for you this time. You certainly deserve it.

All the best from a guy who allegedly intensely dislikes kids - so why do the little blighters keep coming up to me to play with me...?
smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more