This is the Message Centre for Binky

Peeks in...

Post 1

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Now HERE's an italic I don't know. Why don't I know you (or to be more precise, OF you)? Oh dear.... I fear I've missed something. smiley - blue

Lovely photos tho!

Peeks in...

Post 2

Binky

Hiya!

It's really no big secret. I was for about 6 weeks Infrastructure Manager for H2G2. I joined officialy in early December 2000 (having previously done some consulting work) and was a non-survivor by the end of January 2001. I once again find myself doing some consulting work helping with the transition to the BBC.

I suspect at some point I'll stop being an italic smiley - smiley

Neil.

Peeks in...

Post 3

Well, I hope you have a better time with your BBC work smiley - smiley

I think the italics look cool. smiley - smiley And the other part of the puzzle is probably that I'm not on at nights, so although I would have been around at the same time you were here before, I may not have had the same online hours.

But it's nice to meet you now! smiley - biggrin

Peeks in...

Post 4

Uh, my nights. (=UK days) (why is it my fingers aren't keeping up with my brain tonight? And why isn't my brain reporting the fact back to me in time to stop me making confusing posts? smiley - erm)

Peeks in...

Post 5

Binky

Thanks

My time with Auntie finishes at the end of March, then it's on to bigger and better things smiley - smiley

Peeks in...

Post 6

Yay for bigger and better things! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Binky

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more