This is the Message Centre for Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

So it's goodnight from him...

Post 21

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddle
I'm thinking about you Bluessmiley - sharkand all your family

smiley - cheersto the great adventure ahead. I've booked a trip around the Universe after I shed this skin.

...and have a ball on your birthday Daddy Blues smiley - shark wherever you aresmiley - bubbly

Bless you Blues I wanna give you a great big smiley - hug it'll have to wait a few weeks

Anniesmiley - kiss

Post 22

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Ohh, that's rough our kid. Go have a drink for him. It may or may not make you feel better. In the glut of relation-deaths we had a few months ago, we found going to a pub and having one of the deceased's favourite drinks, then just talking about them, seemed to do the trick.

smiley - ale

Post 23

azahar

hi darling, smiley - hug

I sent you an e-card yesterday - did you get it? Really, it's so hard to find *the words*, you know? Noggin says there are no words really, but just letting someone know you are thinking about them and sharing their feelings is not a bad thing to attempt.

much love,
az

Post 24

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

I did it, az. It made me smile. Not online much at the moment because of the move, but I am catching up with this place when i can. smiley - smiley

smiley - shark

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more