This is the Message Centre for Eddy Fate

I hate people

Post 1

Eddy Fate

Really, I do. I mean serious loathe the existance of the human race in part, as a whole, or in various groupings.

Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but I have found that the human capacity to take something meant to be enjoyable and stress-relieving and turn it into a social crisis of earth-shattering proportions is unsurpassed, except perhaps for humanity's ability to self-delude and shift blame flawlessly, best represented by organized religion.

For example, in my experience in an unnammed Live Action Role Playing Game organization, I have seen friendships lasting for years at a time shattered in minues over the chance to advance his or her own personal fictional character over another. A game has become more important than life itself.

I would like to attribute this illness to merely the fantasy game industry, but having heard about the football riots in England and seen some of the lengths that sports fans in America go to, I have to assume that humanity as a whole is completely incapable of simply shutting the [censored] up and having a good time, unless some form of outside drug or liquid is used.

- Eddy Fate

Key: Complain about this post

I hate people

More Conversations for Eddy Fate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more