This is the Message Centre for Eddy Fate

NEVER SAY THAT

Post 1

Eddy Fate

NEVER say that "the worst problem I have right now is..." followed by some trite domestic concern.

(As a side note, I got my wife the DVD for "Hair" and "The Warriors", a Emeril cookbook and an Adam Ant CD. She loved them. Thank the gods for Amazon.com).

Now, however, I sit on the cusp of a doctor's appointment to see if I have potentially contracted Sleep Apnoeia. I have been snoring the past few months (which I DON'T do) and occasionally stopped breating. Plus I've been having some physical problems with exhaustion, dizziness, difficulty with intercourse, and other fun and wonderful things.

The last time I went to a doctor was in England when my wife dislocated her kneecap dancing at the Electric Ballroom (in Camden, London) and we sat in Accident & Emergency for 6 1/2 hours (3am to 9:30am).

Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it.

- Eddy

NEVER SAY THAT, part II

Post 2

Eddy Fate

Postscript:

Went to the doctor. Seems I might have developed a sinus problem since I've moved to Cincinnati. That, plus the fact that I'm 30 pounds overweight, means I'm a potential candidate for sleep apnoea.

So it's Claritin, Nasal Spray and the gym for me.

Lovely.

- Eddy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Eddy Fate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more