This is the Message Centre for Niz (soon to be gone)

BANZAI

Post 1

Niz (soon to be gone)

Last night saw the launch of E4 the digital channel of channel 4, and on it was this fantastic new show called " Banzai".
This is a play at home betting game which asks viewers such questions as " How many helium balloons can you tie to a kitten before it takes off" or " How many chocolate cakes can a man in a shopping trolley jump over" and it is all done in the style of a japanese game show.
Perhaps to some this may sound infantile and stupid and they would be right, but it ain't 'alf funny!!!

BANZAI

Post 2

Niz (soon to be gone)

Banzai just keeps getting better, the second episode was on last night (Tuesdays & Thursday 22.30). The funniest event last night was squirrel fishing, an event where two people hide in trees in a park with fishing rods, on the end of the line is a nut (no hooks involved). The object of the game was to get a squirrel to grab the nut and the first to lift the squirrel off the ground wins. Needless to say I nearly did myself an injury through laughing, infact I think I strained a fartstring!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Niz (soon to be gone)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more