This is the Message Centre for Niz (soon to be gone)

My mind messes

Post 1

Niz (soon to be gone)

Had a thought this morning that is circling my mind like a vulture.

If you managed to remove memory brain tissue undamaged from a human or even madder an animal and then transplanted it again unharmed to a human patient would that person now have the original memories from the transplantee and if so would it be put in a context that would make sense to the new host. The thought of this for some reason kind of freaks me out. I think it's time I went back to the red pills.

My mind messes

Post 2

Feffi (Keeper of playground sunbaths on even days)

Interesting question, I hope someone will come round and give an answer.
But don't worry too much about the pills, have some salad cream instead...

My mind messes

Post 3

Niz (soon to be gone)

Just have had a mountain of it concealed between two slices of quality bread with chicken pieces * Dribble *

smiley - ok

My mind messes

Post 4

Just read your entry about salad cream. I must admit that I never really thought about salad cream in general or it's role in society. But I must admit there is something to it (or maybe not).
Still i was quite relieved that you're not eating EVERYTHING with salad cream (the custard sentence).
Do you think one can get addicted to salad cream? smiley - tongueout

My mind messes

Post 5

Niz (soon to be gone)

Your talking to one of the addictedsmiley - ok

My mind messes

Post 6

Ever thought of putting up such a self-help group? Salad creamers anonymous, or something like that...
(Yeah, but I guess you don't want to get off your sald cream, right? Well, could be worse... smiley - winkeye)

My mind messes

Post 7

Niz (soon to be gone)

Well I actually used to be a tomato sauce addict (which I still have time to time - Great with Gravy!!) but slowly I have transfered to Salad cream. A few months ago we had a bit of a close call as Heinz were going to stop producing it but lucky they decided not to. As far as Salad cream anonymous well it should rather be the Salad cream appreciation society S.C.A.S

My mind messes

Post 8

Hey, I just wanted to give you something as it is the day of opening the first door on you advent calender today. smiley - smiley

Here you go smiley - gift

My mind messes

Post 9

*watches Niz opening his present and taking out a huge five liter bottle of Heinz Salad Cream*

Hope you enjoy it!!! smiley - ok

My mind messes

Post 10

Niz (soon to be gone)

* Unscrews the cap and pours liberally over a huge vat of mashed potato and peas*

Here I go - Yippee!!!

* Makes good use of the spring board and dives in head first *

My mind messes

Post 11

Doesn't it feel great to know that you've made another person happy today smiley - winkeye

My mind messes

Post 12

Niz (soon to be gone)

* Surfaces covered in food and salad cream *

BURP!!! smiley - ok

I could be here some time

My mind messes

Post 13

My mind messes

Post 14

oops, somehow it didn't show what I typed

My mind messes

Post 15

Actually it's a pitty that nobody ever gave an answer to your brain tissue question...

My mind messes

Post 16

Cheshirecatgeisha

You should post that question on the "Ask h2g2"-forum, I am sure you´ll get poeple talking there! Actually, there might even be a neurologist or two around to give a scientific opinion. That´s one of the great things about h2g2- you never know who is out there! smiley - winkeye

CCG.
WoW!!! I have made my first smiley!! I thought it would turn out as a semicolon, line, bracket and it became a picture when I presses preview!! Dadaaaa! You have witnessed a historical moment in my writing skills!

My mind messes

Post 17

Niz (soon to be gone)

If I had a bossom I can truthfully say it would be swelling with pride. Welcome to the wonderful world of the smiley!!! smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post