This is the Message Centre for Elvis (the King) Mirani:Drinker of Chai, Abuser of Caffiene(in whatever form), Chaser of Chicks and Lover of Bombay (Mumbai now)

help!

Post 1

Elvis (the King) Mirani:Drinker of Chai, Abuser of Caffiene(in whatever form), Chaser of Chicks and Lover of Bombay (Mumbai now)

I need somebody, not just anybody, won't you please, please help me, help me!
Sorry, couldn't resist

Anyway, my original point was: Help!!!!
i dont like being known as researcher (number number number number number number)
schmucks

ah HA!

Post 2

Elvis (the King) Mirani:Drinker of Chai, Abuser of Caffiene(in whatever form), Chaser of Chicks and Lover of Bombay (Mumbai now)

maybe if I tried netscape.
so much for being an opera user.
life is tough
(great...im sinking to new depths)

sigh

Post 3

I'm talking to myself.
Like talking to myself on the streets wasn't bad enough, now I'm talking to myself online.
oh yeah...life is soooo good, it boggles the mind

sigh

Post 4

Ottox

*And* you're talking to me and to a bunch of other people smiley - smiley
You have already been answered both in the 'How Do I'-forum and by Titania in her welcome-greetings, but here it is again: Click on the Preferences-button!

And welcome to the Guide smiley - smiley

Ottox

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Elvis (the King) Mirani:Drinker of Chai, Abuser of Caffiene(in whatever form), Chaser of Chicks and Lover of Bombay (Mumbai now)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more