This is the Message Centre for Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

A (very) Belated Apology

Post 1

Æsahættr: Googling Fool (sorry, sorry, sorry - I'm not changing it now though)

Mr. Shark Sir,

A goodly while ago, I had the pleasure of conversing with yourself on the subjects of Jackie Chan and Godzilla films. At this time I was tentatively writing an article on the films of said big green lizard.

For a number of reasons - mainly work and lack of free time - I have had cause to absent myself from h2g2 for some time. Having recently re-stumbled upon this wonderful place I had cause to re-read our conversations.

I apologise unreservedly for my rudeness.smiley - sorry

If you still want to write the article on the Big G then please feel free to take any bits of mine that you like. I would love to see such an article but, unfortunately, do not have the time to commit myself to such an endeavour.smiley - sadface

Yours

Steve C (the guy with the unpronouncable username)smiley - huh

A (very) Belated Apology

Post 2

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Hey! Good to hear from you! smiley - ok

As you may have noticed, I haven't exactly been chomping at the bit regarding the Big G myself - trying to decorate one house while living in another, Christmas and God knows what else has got in the way.

But I *am* going to do it, and soon.smiley - ok I'm gonna have a good look round the guide for all the various bits and pieces on the G-ster, and if I do use bits of others articles, then they will be credited as co-authors.

Watch the Skies...oh, thats the wrong movie....smiley - laugh

smiley - shark

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more