This is the Message Centre for Totem Monkey

My currnet view of women under the age of 30

Post 1

Totem Monkey

Warning: These views may seem biased and unfair. This is however what I have discerned of the female race, under the age of 30.
I have only ever met one exception and I have 1 candidate for a second(maybe).
1. From my experience so far, if a woman speaks to you of being open and honest, run! She's a liar and a hippocrit.

2. 'Nice' chicks. You know the ones that are friendly and open. Disbelieve it instantly, they without a doubt have very bitchy side to them.
3. 'Normal' everday women. More issues that nice chicks, but often they know nothing baout life.

4. 'Nasty' chicks. The only ones worth instant attention, at least you know what to expect. However, they generally have more issues that the other two, but every now and then you find one with a genuine person behind the wall of spitefulness.

My one execption was a very nasty girl, til oneday, a charming prince rode in and broke down her walls. I , and the rest of humantiy, have alot to thank this man for, and I must really find out what he actually did. It will come in very handy later on in life.

Post 2

Hagi, Muse of Free Kicks and the Naming of Non-Human Objects

I hear what your saying but then no-one really says what they mean, do they? Guys do it just as much.

Removed

Post 3

Sham69

This post has been removed.

Post 4

Totem Monkey

"Completely" true Hagi,
My view was ever so slightly biased(call it being dumped);
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but exams tend to be rather time consuming.

When you say you name objects, what do you mean, 'cause I tend to have a similar habit, but it refers to mental sates of mind(usually mine)

I'de like to talk some more, but supper is waiting,

Regards
TM smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Totem Monkey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more