This is the Message Centre for Joppe_55

Greetings Joppe_55!

Post 1

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

And welcome smiley - smiley. I am one of the Aces, the meet & greet comittee of h2g2. We are here to make sure that you feel comfy in here and to help you out with any questions you might have. You can visit our homepage at . There you will find all sorts of useful stuff. Links to interesting pages, coding to enhance your page, and lots of friendly people to talk to.
An extended page on how to create your page and how to add a few extras to it can be found here: .
You can find out all about the h2g2-news, gossip and interesting events in the h2g2-Post. The Post can be found here: .
And of course, there is the New Users Page, a perfect place to meet new people, and to get the hang of h2g2: .
This and much more can also be seen in the h2g2 Quick Reference Guide: .
Also, you can just visit my page, by clicking on my name above, and drop me a line if there's anything you need to know.

Hope you'll enjoy yourself in here as much as we will smiley - smiley
Have fun, and talk to you later
Kheldar smiley - smiley

Greetings Joppe_55!

Post 2

Joppe_55

Well gee, thanks smiley - smiley
/ JF

Greetings Joppe_55!

Post 3

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

~attempts gracious bow~

You're welcome smiley - smiley. How do you like it here so far?

Greetings Joppe_55!

Post 4

Joppe_55

seems nice, haven't really made an opinion yet... smiley - winkeye
/JF

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Joppe_55

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more