This is the Message Centre for Garfield formerly known as Sandmaennchen

Jasper - My cat

Post 1

Garfield formerly known as Sandmaennchen

Well, most entries are trying to be very cheerful, but I must say, at the moment I can't think of anything cheerful. My cat was run over last Friday, he was only 3 1/2 years old.

We buried him in the garden on Saturday and, although I can get through the day not crying at the moment, I miss him very much. I see him everywhere, all the little routines we had. The worst thing we had to do was cleaning his food trays, giving his food away, putting his scratch tree in the shed.
He was my first pet and after wanting one for a long time, it was a very happy day when we took him home. He was tiny then.

Anyway, if there is somebody out there with a similar experience, please contact me:

[email protected]

It would help to talk.

Jasper - My cat

Post 2

adabsurdum

half a year later: do you think you are over the mountain ? I would be happy if yes.
Greetings

adabsurdum, who has lost his dog Tina 3 years ago and left the mountain two years later

Jasper - My cat

Post 3

Garfield formerly known as Sandmaennchen

Thanks very much for asking. Yes, I'm much better now; I never thought this would go away, but now I remember him rather than getting totally upset every time. We have help too, with Fred the tortoise and the two cats Oscar and Billy.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Garfield formerly known as Sandmaennchen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more