This is the Message Centre for simply scruff singing a rainbow

greenday, time of your life. best song ever or what!!!!!!!!

Post 1

simply scruff singing a rainbow

i feel that right now my feelings are that i feel that greenday's good riddance (time of your life) is the most gorgeous song ever written and for that reason i'm gonna write down the lyrics just incase i ever forget them being a slightly confused and forgetful person.

another turning point
a fork stuck in the road
time grabs you by the wrist and shows you where to go
so make the best of this test and don't ask why
it's not question but a lesson learned in time
it's something unpredictable but in the end it's right
i hope you had the time of your life

you see the photographs and still frames in your mind
upon a shelf of good health and good time
tatoos of memories and dead skin on trial
for what it's worth it was worth all the while
it's something unpredictable but in the end it's right
i hope you had the time of your life

and that is officialy my favourite song until such a time comes that i decide to choose a different song which will probably be tomorrow.

Post 2

Queen Nothing

well......i'm possibly one of the biggest green day fans ever..... and although i love good riddance, it was never my fave song cos it's not really like their other stuff..... but after going to see them last night (sorry, i go on about it all the time, but it was so amazing!!!), they played it, and it was SO beautifull....

Post 3

i knoooooow it's gorgeous isn't it! i'm right in the middle of learning that violin bit in it and when i get my new guitar i will one day get my best friend's dad to teach me the bit at the start (and the rest of it)

Post 4

Queen Nothing

when they started playing that, i swear it was like magic! (sorry, possibly getting slightly carried away! i love the violin bit, if i played the guitar i'd try and learn it..... when they played it live though, they substituted the violin bit with an electric guitar.. amazing!

Post 5

i bet it was gorgeous. i am just DYING to try it out on my electro/acoustic violin i'm getting for christmas!!! yay!! i've pretty much mastered it on my acoustic now. but nowt compares to the real thing............*glazes over*

Post 6

Queen Nothing

yeah, there's something incredibly amazing about watching billie joe (who is my idol!!!!) playing 'good riddance'... *eyes glaze over.....daydream* ....sorry, am totally green day obssessed, which is a bit pathetic!! i'm gonna have to start learning the guitar, possibly next yr when i'm done with all my stupid exams....

Post 7

oh wow oh wow oh wow! i just heard today that my mate who went to a greenday concert the other day sat next to billie joe's wife!!!!!! AND she spoke to Billie Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 8

Queen Nothing

spoke to billie joe?!?!?! WOW!!!!!

that is actually my idea of heaven! i still go into daydream mode whenever i think of being close to the stage, but actually speaking to him.....how cool!!!!

do you like the deftones? i'm gonna try and get tickets for their gig in march, hopefully i'll be able to get them still...

Post 9

hmmmmm not really sure, haven't heard much. did you have a good christmas? well i've got my guitar so......time to start learning a certain song.

Post 10

Queen Nothing

yeah i had a great christmas thanks, what about you?

yeah, start learning that certain song....it's so beautiful!

Post 11

ha ha. a year should do it!!!! i'm so bloody impatient though, i wanna know it NOW!

Post 12

Queen Nothing

yeah, i know what ya mean!!
i'm so scared - i go back to school on tuesday, exams start v.soon, i've done no revision and my boyfriend wants to skive college to see me on monday..... hmmmm, am preparing to fail now!!

Post 13

me too!! and i've done noooooooooooo revision. I've got a welsh oral exam second day back (eeeeeeek) I'm just gonna pretend it's not happening and then deny all knowledge of any exams. 'mocks? what mcks? what on earth are you talking about? i can't possibly stay here with all you mad people. goodbye!' he he he.

Post 14

Queen Nothing

revision?? what revision? aaaaaaaaarrghhhh. i got the lecture from parents "you need these exams for university"... oh dear!!
boyfriend came round 2day - no revision at all but he claims we got plenty done of the biology kind!!

Post 15

hmmmmm better stop before it goes into the 'too much information' category.

Post 16

Queen Nothing

yeah sorry, its just that he happens to have one of the dirtiest minds ever!!

i sat my maths prelim... it was hellish, but i get the results tommorow, and i'm out tommorow night so i don't have to face my parents till sunday!! hopefully by which time they'll have forgotten (fingers crossed!!)

Post 17

i had my english exam today.....which was actually pretty damn kewl. i enjoyed myself if i'm truthful.......but then i reeeeally love english.

p.s i've got my fingers crossed for you.

Post 18

Queen Nothing

hey, i'm glad your english exam went well. i got the maths back - i got an A!!!! most unexpected result ever, but i'm happy & so are my parents!!

Post 19

nice one!! hey i now know good riddance! I can't believe it. a friend of mine taught me it today and it turned out to not be all that hard after all. plus i know the violin part perfect! shame i can't play both at the same time really.

Post 20

Queen Nothing

yay!!!!!! well done!!!!
i'm so tired.... only just got up & am now being yelled at by parents to work.....

Key: Complain about this post