This is the Message Centre for The minstrel boy

u know me too well.

Post 1

simply scruff singing a rainbow

hmmmm and do u ever sit down to your computer and read something and get the feeling that somebody has just read your mind. i sense u r a dreamer.......or maybe i'm just wishing u r since that's how i am and u seem kinda, well, i dunno, me-ish.

u know me too well.

Post 2

The minstrel boy

I am a writer by intrest and a computer systems adminstrator by profession . .. .

Any way you slice it I smack of GEEK!

how about you?

u know me too well.

Post 3

i am a professional dreamer, part time writer i.e when i can be bothered and a full time computer junkie. hmmmmmmm geek, yes, i think so. i mean me!

u know me too well.

Post 4

GreeboTCat

~grin~... Me often dreams of doughnuts... and me is on the computer a lot... and me does tend to write... ~bigger grin~... Do you want to read a poem me just made???

Oh Paul, you are so orange
Though tis indeed a good colour to be
Me to am that wonderful colour
A cheery sight for the whole world to see...

Ode to Paul, GTC... 2000

u know me too well.

Post 5

interesting........ and how long has this behaviour been going on? lol. smiley - smiley

u know me too well.

Post 6

GreeboTCat

About 3 years... ~grin~

u know me too well.

Post 7

The minstrel boy

Cat Persona, you like poe-poe-poetry ... read my journal entry "On death, hell and John Cleese" ...

Weee

:-{)

u know me too well.

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Er... me not got one of those Persona thingies... me just a plain simple cat... me thinks...

u know me too well.

Post 9

The minstrel boy

I've got 5 cats I just hope one of them isn't sneaking down here an posting stuff .... bad pussy, bad pussy, .... is there really such a thing?

u know me too well.

Post 10

The minstrel boy

aaaah the smell of GEEK in the morning ... smells like ??? ...

u know me too well.

Post 11

glasses with the arms taped on................heh. hey! where'd that cat come from. hey guys i don't want your cats dammit!!! nowt against cats of course *ahem*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The minstrel boy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more