This is the Message Centre for Spartus

Ireland, ho!

Post 1

Spartus

This is just another cheesy attempt to get attention. I probably won't see any of this site until I get back, so turn my journal into your collective journal. I want to hear about what's been going on whilst I've been gone.

You realize (er, realise. Got to break that habit smiley - winkeye ) that I fully expect to see this on the '5 busiest forums' thing when I get back.

See you in 2 weeks!

Um, that is, read you in 2 weeks. I'm most dreadfully sorry.

@:^)

Ireland, ho!

Post 2

Ant

I was about to suggest you put up a 'I'm going away sign' but you have, so I wont.

Ireland, ho!

Post 3

Peta

Now if you had said that you were coming to london we could have given you the grand tour .... but now you probably won't read this until you get back ...

Ireland, ho!

Post 4

Spartus

No, I am coming to London. Check here for the details: http://www.floor42.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000128.html
E-mail me!
This'll be a hoot. smiley - smiley

Something you're not telling us...?

Post 5

beeline

Spartus, I just checked your user profile on Floor42, and you've now made, ulp, 666 postings.

Come clean now, did those monkeys die naturally?

Post 6

Spartus

I saw that last night when I was at 665. Creepy, eh?

Post 7

Jonny

You certainly are, when are you going to admit to us that your 'real name' is Damien?

Post 8

Spartus

No, of course it isn't. And my eyes aren't actually red, it's just the lighting in here. *hisses, recoils*

Post 9

Jonny

Meant to mention this a while back, since the demonic Spartus has brought me back here I'll do it now...

Ant and Bee in the same forum, how 'bout that eh?

Post 10

Ant

All we need now is someone called Kind Dog.

Post 11

Evil Bobchan

Who can take you to the megamarket!

I can't remember - was ant the thrifty one or bee?

Post 12

Jonny

Thrifty? Can't remember that. All I can remember is that they went to a zoo at some point.

Post 13

SMURF

Hey, this is the first forum I've visited for a while where I don't recognise anyone.

SO, I thought I'd say hi and have a nice life.

Post 14

Jonny

Erm, Hi SMURF. What brings you here?

Post 15

Spartus

The absence of Gargamel, I'd think. And the decor's all blue, which seems Smurf-friendly.

Could be wrong, though.

Post 16

Jonny

I could either spend some time wrestling with Dogpile or simply ask, Gargamel?

Post 17

Spartus

He was the nemesis of the Smurfs. I'll find a pic of him when I get back.

Hm, too bad the airplane doesn't have 'net access. That'd pass time very effectively.

Post 18

Jonny

Those credit card 'phones are dead chap you know. All you need now is a laptop and an acoustic coupler.

Post 19

Peta

Where have you been to miss this lot! I try but .....

Post 20

Jonny

So what you're saying is, that you could have made it to the pub to meet up with Spartus, Ant and Bee but you managed to do some top-notch missing? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spartus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more