This is the Message Centre for Ottox

YYYAAAYYY!!! :-D

Post 1

Ottox

Finally!!! smiley - biggrin

smiley - musicalnote Bye bye beebee, beebee goodbye... smiley - musicalnote

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Do you know something we don't? smiley - bigeyes

Post 3

Ottox

I know that we're closed tomorrow. I've been waiting 8 years and some days for that. That's all. smiley - smiley

Post 4

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

smiley - biggrin

Do you know what time?

Post 5

Ottox

I don't think I know anything else than what has been announced. If I do, I have forgotten it. smiley - tongueout

Post 6

smiley - laugh A likely story.

Post 7

Ottox

True, I wouldn't have forgotten. So no, I don't know, your rumour is as good as mine! smiley - smiley

Post 8

Damn, I was hoping you were trying to throw me off the trail smiley - winkeye

~jwf~'s rumour is the only one I've heard (4am London time). I think he made it up though.

Post 9

Ottox

Well, I don't expect that anything will happen until some bbc technician comes to work in the morning, and I doubt they come in *that* early. But maybe they do. I'd be surprised if jwf knew more than the rest of us, though. smiley - winkeye

Post 10

It's probably because there's always all this jiggerypokery going on in the wee hours. I get all these error messages and logged out at that time fairly regularly, so I've assumed they have night techs doing maintenance when the Brits are asleep. No reason to transfer h2 at that time though I suppose.

Key: Complain about this post