A Conversation for The Chocolate Lover's Fan Club

A handful of Chocolates

Post 1

Falern

May I Join Pleeeease? here is a thin smiley - bat who prefers eating chocolates to suckimg blood (watch the color of his wings), and there's a share of last night hunting:

smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc

Enjoy! smiley - smiley

A handful of Chocolates

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Consider yourself a fully-fledged member, Falern!smiley - biggrin
*munch munch*
Ta very much!
The code for the badge for your page is on one of the other threads, and I'll be putting your name on the drop-down list of members soon.
You can also put the list on your page, if you likesmiley - flyhi

A handful of Chocolates

Post 3

Falern

Hi, Ace!
Thanks for your immidiate attention, and sorry about the delays. I have some busy days, no to mention a cat with a BIG appetite I have to feed.

I have a piece "Peanut Brittle" from SEE's Candies in one hand, and a cup of fine Turkish coffee in the otherm, and i'm going to eat and drink In your Honour.
(Crunch... GULP!)smiley - batsmiley - smiley

Want some? smiley - chocsmiley - coffee

Yes, My Space is very dull. How can I import the list?

A handful of Chocolates

Post 4

The list can be put on your space so long as you're in Guide ML.
You copy & paste the code, take the badge also!
If you don't know how, contact St.Silly Willy, he made me the list, and he's very clever. I'm sorry but I'm going offline now, I'm going to London tomorrow for the meet-up!
Bye for now, I'll be back on Sunday!

A handful of Chocolates

Post 5

Here's the code for the badge, Falern.smiley - choc
I'll get you the drop-down list of members as soon as I can smiley - biggrin
Happy munching!
~Galaxy Babe~
p.s. If you have any stories to tell, they'd be most welcome!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more