A Conversation for The Chocolate Lover's Fan Club

chocolate

Post 1

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

HEY!

Glad to be back on my favourite club on my favourite websit! smiley - choc

chocolate

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hug
smiley - choc
Hi Hezher!
You're not kidding...even if some of the old conversations have disappeared, we will just have to start some new ones!
We have lost our badge smiley - sadface but at least I found a nice pic to put on the front page...smiley - smiley
smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc
Oh, I missed that smiley & all my friends!!!!
smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug
smiley - chocsmiley - kiss
smiley - biggrin

chocolate

Post 3

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

smiley - chocsmiley - hugsmiley - choc

I've noticed more of our old conversations are being put up evry day though! And I like the picture smiley - bigeyes

chocolate

Post 4

They are?
smiley - cool
Yes, I was pleased with it.
Wasn't too keen on the Guide's idea ofsmiley - choc
Looked like slabs of butter to me!
Hopefully some of the other members will turn up soon.
Until then, what do you say to gorging ourselves onsmiley - choc???
~starts to stuffsmiley - choc~
smiley - biggrin

chocolate

Post 5

Show me the smiley - choc and I will eat!

*starts shovelling it into her mouth* YUM!

chocolate

Post 6

Researcher 159112

I was looking down the list of conversations, and this one said "last posting 42 minutes ago" so I thought I'd come and say hi smiley - smileysmiley - choc

chocolate

Post 7

RedSky

Hello Im Just Here To say HI And Let You Know That I Hope To Be Spending More Time Gorging Myself On smiley - choc Here At the Club Than I Did Previous To The Problem

chocolate

Post 8

HEY! *manages to stop gorging smiley - choc long enough to hand some around*

chocolate

Post 9

Researcher 159112

thanks smiley - smiley

*takes some smiley - choc + eats*

mmmmm, that's gorgeous!

chocolate

Post 10

yummy yummy!

so heres a question, whats better than chocolate?

answer: chocolate you dont have to pay for!

chocolate

Post 11

Researcher 159112

a never ending supply of chocolate you don't have to pay for, but your worst enemy does?

chocolate

Post 12

RedSky

And you get tanked for eating

chocolate

Post 13

Researcher 159112

Maybe your worst enemy pays you for eating it as well as paying for it in the first place

chocolate

Post 14

yup,. thats even better

chocolate

Post 15

Researcher 159112

there must be something even better than all that. what can I add to it?

chocolate

Post 16

RedSky

Yes there is but I'm keeping it a secret HahahahaHa HA HA (diabolical lafter)

chocolate

Post 17

Researcher 159112

errrr, good for you?

chocolate

Post 18

chocolate!

chocolate

Post 19

If I could find a non-fatteningsmiley - chocwhich tastes like Galaxysmiley - chocthen I'd be in Heavensmiley - bigeyes
smiley - erm
Well, I'd be over the Moonsmiley - rocketsmiley - star
smiley - biggrin

chocolate

Post 20

Yeh, let me know when you find it! Although appparently chocolate is only fattening if you eat too much fat ne way...

Key: Complain about this post

chocolate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more