A Conversation for Essex Girls - An English Subculture

I'm a girl from Essex

Post 1

Only Homo sapiens

I have to say I am slightly confused and bewildered by the blunt and seemingly factual way in which opinions have been placed.

I have lived in Essex all my life (which is only 20 years) and am an avid non-conformer of the stereotypical "Essex girl". However, having been born in Essex and also being female, I suppose I would officially be in this category.

Despite this, I certainly do not conform in any way to the stereotype that has been described smiley - cross

However, I would like to congratulate you smiley - applause (even though you appear not to have added any entries for a long time) for your expressed distaste of this type of "Essex girl" - to them I say: get some real clothes and scrap the teeny-bopper music suckers...

Rock on...

smiley - scientist

I'm a girl from Essex

Post 2

PosterGirl

hello a girl from Essex i need your help i have dumper me boyfriend today and i am very upset about it can you tell me went to do i was going to ring him to see if he will go back out with me or is it for good i know he still love and i still love him so please can you tell me went to do about it thank you smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more