This is the Message Centre for fish

try and love one another right now

Post 1

Kate

Okay, Fish, you don't know me. But you come highly recommended. Spartus and I have concocted this...drunken silly post-midnight plan. And you're part of it. So sing along! Jump on the train!

smiley - smiley Kate

Post 2

Spartus

Last I heard he was...no, I'd better not say.

Um, anyone got bail money? smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Si

Fish is in the tank? Say it's not true, I miss the 'lil flipper.

Post 4

fish

It was an aquarium tank...

Post 5

Bruce

Hi fish! - long time no type.

If E were here she'd be harassing you about why you've never submitted the 'Galveston Island beach party' story from the DNA forums to the guide. Please consider yourself harassed by proxy smiley - winkeye

;^)#

those fun-loving editors at the guide

Post 6

fish

Hey Bruce!

Well, I did submit an article about Galveston...

http://www.h2g2.com/A91649

...about 18 weeks ago. It was a satirical travel guide that explained to tourists exactly why they should avoid our little island o' paradise like the plague. Quite recently I received a reply from the editors, complaining that it was a bit "unbalanced", and needed to include some "nice bits" about the island. I then replied that the only nice bit I could think of was the nice bridge that connected the island to the mainland, since it was the quickest method for leaving the island. Needless to say, they haven't responded yet. Hmm....

But Eeyore will happy to know that I did make reference to the infamous annual Beach Party...

~ fishy

those fun-loving editors at the guide

Post 7

Bruce

Eeyore did see the Galveston article & leapt into it with enthusiam only to come out moments later saying sadly "it's not the beach party article", etc.

She just won't be happy unless the original (or close facsimilie thereof) is submitted smiley - winkeye

;^)#

Aye caramba!!!

Post 8

fish

She's not going to make me dig through the ancient archives of my fragile little mind and actually attempt to retreive it, is she???

Oh bugger.

Aye caramba!!!

Post 9

Bruce

Either that or the DNA forums smiley - winkeye

:^)#

MY PRESENT TO E...

Post 10

fish

Enjoy, dear!

http://www.h2g2.com/A194645

~ fishy

MY PRESENT TO E...

Post 11

Bruce

I'll be sure to point it out to her smiley - bigeyes

Though she'll be looking for that 'submit for approval' button to have been pushed. smiley - winkeye

;^)#

MY PRESENT TO E...

Post 12

fish

doh...!

MY PRESENT TO E...

Post 13

Eeyore

ooooh presents..I like presents...

Post 14

Si

Feesh! And to think only yesterday I was watching Deep Blue Sea (excellent "Boo!" film, IMO) - synchronisity, eh?

Post 15

fish

Hey, man of many names! I like your home page. So I'm a referenced researcher? Cool!

Post 16

Classic Krissy

Mmmmmmmmm......Fish. Hi there li'l fish! How is Fish's Cat? Since I am officially declairing you the purveyor of all knowledge, do you know where Lugano, Switzerland is in reference to the rest of the country? I have been pouring over a map, and the country isn't that big, you would think I'd find it. Sadly, I have not. Do you (or your cat) know?

Tell me how you've been!

Flattery will get you everywhere...

Post 17

fish

Just click on ze link to my home page...

http://www.h2g2.com/U15901

~ fishy

Flattery will get you everywhere...

Post 18

Classic Krissy

Well aren't you just the bee's knees??!!?? Darling Fish...thank you so much!

I'm going there for the new year! smiley - smiley

Now I'm going back to click on the fish. We all know that fish are fun!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fish

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more