This is the Message Centre for Spaceman Spiff

zoom by

Post 1

Spaceboy Zoom

Hey there Spaceman Spiff...
Since we have similar names I thought I'd pass by and say hello...

er... hello

-spaceboy zoom

zoom by

Post 2

Spaceman Spiff

zounds. somebody noticed. ah, hello by the way.
-spaceman spiff

zoom by

Post 3

Spaceboy Zoom

well, us spacefolk have to stick together, you know...

zoom by

Post 4

Spaceman Spiff

Yup.

zoom by

Post 5

§hadow

Hey turkeylips what's the deal? You say Hi to Spaceboy Zoom, but don't say Hello to me? Well smiley - tongueout on you, if I could make this smiley stick his thumbs in his ears and wiggle his fingers, I'd do that too. Just kidding! smiley - winkeye

Are you finding your way around okay? Run into any interesting articles or forums yet? If you'd like some suggestions or directions to any in particular, I'm more than happy to help out. Have a good one!
~§~ smiley - smiley

zoom by

Post 6

Spaceboy Zoom

I guess I'm just more likeable smiley - winkeye
(just kidding... I'm very unlikable, just ask all my friends... doh!)

zoom by

Post 7

§hadow

True. I don't even know you and I don't like you. smiley - winkeye J/K! So how's by you Spaceboy?
~§~ smiley - smiley

zoom by

Post 8

Spaceboy Zoom

eh, cosi cosi, and you?

zoom by

Post 9

Spaceman Spiff

Jeez a minor infraction of manners and I seemed to have wrecked countless lives. Or at least one. Oh and as for which one is more likeable, well, I'll let you two fight it out.

zoom by

Post 10

§hadow

What's cosi mean and which language is it?
~§~ smiley - smiley

zoom by

Post 11

§hadow

Oh and I'm doing good, can't complain, life's fair at the moment.
~§~ smiley - smiley

zoom by

Post 12

Spaceboy Zoom

Ah. "cosi cosi" is an italian phrase, that roughly translates to "not so bad, could be better, eh, so-so"

zoom by

Post 13

§hadow

Ahhh...I see. Why only so-so? Life could be worse. You could be a midget cross-dressing himalayan sheep-herder with an allergy to wool.
~§~ smiley - smiley

(No offense intended towards midget cross-dressing himalayan sheep-herders of course.)

zoom by

Post 14

Spaceboy Zoom

Hey my mother was a ... oh. no offense taken

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spaceman Spiff

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more