This is the Message Centre for sex_kitten

my birthday plans

Post 1

sex_kitten

well for my birthday every one at my work, fashon cat, underground caroline(she my be there!), and my(one of) my best mate sophie day, i dont know if she is regesterd with us but maybe? will all be meeting up at the "3 sisters" in the cowgate at 10pm on the 21 of august so if anyone wants to come along u are most welcome, this is in edinburgh by the way, and then we are going to move on to the pepermint lounge afterwards so if we are not in the "3 sisters" we will be in the pepermint lounge so come along!!!!!!!!!!!
every one clear? any questions?.......comments? oh well fahion cat will fill u in on anything else. pictures will be posted 24 hours afterwards ......hahahahahahahahaha.
i will be wearing leather and basicly be taking the ripp out of victoria beckham, YES THATS RIGHT THE HAIR EXTENTIONS ASWELL
well see u there guys/galls

my birthday plans

Post 2

Demon Drawer

smiley - smiley

Sounds like it'll be fun. Do have fun won't you. smiley - winkeye

my birthday plans

Post 3

Fashion Cat

FUN? I'm gonna be there.... FUN?

well, I may just have to try to have fun for you DD smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for sex_kitten

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more