A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

Thursday 21st September 2000

Post 21

JD

LOL! I must be brain-dead. Forgetting all of the other 90s and 60s ... ah well, I need some sleep. Not to mention that it's debatable that the question included "upside down" 9s anyway.

FWIW, my revised (but no longer applicable) answer would have to be 40.

Post 22

ox

Eleven.

smiley - smiley

Post 23

Zarquon the Great Prophet

Post 24

Witty Moniker

It's a good thing that it's a medical building, because Greebo's gonna get repetitive stress disorder from painting all those nines (9s).

Post 25

Spaceman Spiff

Well, if you wanted to, you could also include 18 27 36 45 54 63 72 and 81 whos digits add up to nine, and then, going way out into left field theres 33 (3x3=9) but theres really no point in it all and just goes to show that I have too much time on my hands.smiley - fish

Post 26

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Is it just me hearing things, or is someone singing "Revolution #9" in the background?

Number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9 number 9

Post 27

GreeboTCat

Well done Ottox... a point for you... and as it was a simul-post... me will give .5 point to Galaxy Babe... as she come up with the right answer... but was slower pressing the Post Message button... ~grin~

Post 28

jr52 (ting-a-)

OK, OK, 20, then.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more