This is the Message Centre for Josiepie

Time

Post 1

Josiepie

Iam concerned about the where abouts of my special pink towel. It has an unending supply of disappearance time. I think the towel bandits have infiltrated my time zone. I will have to use persil to escape their clutches. Or even Ariel Ultra.

Time

Post 2

Charlie the Zebra

I'm not from around here, so I can't swear to the location of your pink towel. I do know that time bandits are real. Why, just a minute ago it was an hour ago. But I don't know about the towel bandits. They probably come from the same place as washing machines that eat socks.

I also don't know from Ariel Ultra. This is what I get for living in the States. I do, however, know "Ariel" by Dean Friedman. You may have heard of him. He wrote "McDonald's Girl", too. http://www.deanfriedman.com/

I just checked. My towel is purple. Sorry.

Time

Post 3

Josiepie

Time bandits are amongst us. Pink towels are being made purple and this is of extreme concern. Pink towels are fluffy and enable escape from slippy time in which, in which, in which, in which strange strange strange strange things happen.

I wish to state that I have all towels at the ready to throw at any intruder to my time. I would like to point out that my time is not flexi-time and my parents duly taught me to blow my nose with a hankie at the appropriate times, so please set your watches accordingly.
Aurevoir strange animals - till we meet again.

Oh bugloodger! Bandits everywhere! Someone pass me a hankie -no,no the pink one next to the towel....Thanks.

Time

Post 4

Charlie the Zebra

Apologies for the late reply. I was under the control of time bandits, who stole at least two weeks from me. My morning paper says it's now 31 August, which is, how you say, uncool.

My pink towel has turned purple as well. I think we need to get Scotland Yard in on the case.

Time

Post 5

Josiepie

I am sure the bandits are around here, but the new forum of thought is that if you get there before they do it will be ok. However I am severly dependent on the present time string. My towel has turned into several strings of various colours and I am presently using it as a tent. Well fellow traveller, I will meet you sometime in space, the next time Mr ZB passes, as robert is your mothers brother, as we say. Toottle-pip.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Josiepie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more