This is the Message Centre for Predator

Hello Predator.....

Post 1

Crescent

...and welcome to the wonderful world of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy : Sol III Edition smiley - smiley I am Crescent, an Assistant Community Editor (or ACE) - one of many, here to say hello and offer a helping hand, if it is needed smiley - smiley So if you have any problems with, or questions about, the site, then we are here to help smiley - smiley Click 'reply' below, and tell me all about it smiley - smiley We shall then see what we can do, to make your entry to h2g2 as smooth as posss smiley - smiley Unfortunatly, like most British, I am virtually mono-lingual smiley - sadface Tho' I am about to change that smiley - smiley Well, until later.....
BCNU - Crescent

Hi!

Post 2

Predator

Ok, I indeed have a question, i hope you can help me! Sure you can! Well, how can I write entries which can be discussed by other members?
Well, if you could mail your helping answer to [email protected], I would be very pleased!

Bye,
Moritz

Hi!

Post 3

Crescent

I will post it here, if you don't mind smiley - smiley So everyone can see it smiley - smiley There are many ways to get your Entries discussed by other researchers...

1. Write an Entry to, eventually, be included in the Edited Guide. Then submit this to the Peer Review page http://www.h2g2.com/PeerReview . Here it will be discussed and disected before being sent on to the Sub Editors.

2. Write an Entry, and go to a club page, where people who enjoy the same, or similar, intrests can talk it over. There are book clubs, film clubs all sorts within h2g2 smiley - smiley

3. Write an Entry, with some immediate impact (one of our researchers wrote about the Riksdale (sp?) music festival tradgedy, as he was there) and then bring it to the attention of TPTB - possibly directly, or through an ACE - they will then put a link up on the front page....

4. People just passing your homepage, or personal space, will see the Entry, and if they like it, they will probably leave a note, or whatever smiley - smiley

I am sure there are other ways too, but I cannot think of them at the mo' smiley - smiley Hope this helps. If you have any more queries, or want me to elaborate on some point, please ask smiley - smiley Well, until later.....
BCNU - Crescent

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Predator

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more