This is the Message Centre for Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 1

Crescent

...(or do you prefer Son of Ren?) to the wonderful world of h2g2 smiley - smiley I am Crescent one of the many Assistant Community Editors, here to say hi and lend a helping hand, if needed smiley - smiley If you have any problems with, or questions about the site, then we are here to help smiley - smiley Click 'reply' below and tell me all about it smiley - smiley We shall see what we can do, from there smiley - smiley Well, got to dash, until later....
BCNU - Crescent

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 2

Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

Thank you for the welcoming message. Only one question at present: what's an ACE exactly?

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 3

Crescent

ACE = Assistant Community Editor smiley - smiley We try and make the new members of the community feel welcome, and help them to get the best experience h2g2 possible smiley - smiley A sort of guide to The Guide smiley - smiley Until later......
BCNU - Crescent

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 4

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Sjoerd...the name sounds familiar. You don't happen to be from the Netherlands, do you?

Oops, where are my manners smiley - winkeye. I am Kheldar, researcher since....February or March I think. Welcome from me too smiley - smiley. Hope you'll be enjoying yourself as much here as I am.

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 5

Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

yes, i certainly happen to be smiley - smiley And you?
And yes, this is certainly a most agreeable community

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 6

Yep, I am from the Netherlands as well. I'm from Alphen aan den Rijn, the Dutch capital of h2g2 as we call it. There are quite a few researchers from Alphen in here. Some names are: Towelmaster, ShazzPRME, Don Alfredo, Don Vito, ClownMCP, Arutha. The links to their pages can all be found on mine smiley - smiley

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 7

Don Alfredo

Hello Sjoerd, it's always nice to see a new member at this wonderful and brilliant place.smiley - smiley
Just look around and have fun.
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 8

shazzPRME

Hi from me too! smiley - smiley
Are you finding your way about ok? Do you need any help with anything? If so, just say so and someone should be along to help!
Whereabouts in Nederland are you from btw?
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 9

Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

My greetings usually come from Ridderkerk. But when i'm in my studentenkamer in Belgium, then they could come from Maastricht, from the university's computerroom.

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 10

Errrmmm...very stupid question perhaps, but where exactly is Ridderkerk?

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 11

Don Alfredo

You disappoint me Kheldar. It's a village between Dorrecht and Rotterdam if I am right.

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 12

Sorry dude. I need a visum to come to that part of the country smiley - winkeye

But anyway, that relatively close to Alphen. You can even visit us someday smiley - smiley. Did you read about the Dutch meet in september yet?

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 13

Don Alfredo

Yes, it's close enough to pay us a visit sometime, even you can't make it to the Dutch meet.
(BTW I meant Dordrecht.)

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 14

Although we hope you *can* make it, of course smiley - smiley

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 15

Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

yes, it is between dordt and rotterdam. Hey big verkeersplein! Knooppunt Ridderkerk.
I'm not sure yet if i can come. What day of the week is the 30th anyway? well, i think i'll know when we're closer to the 30th. would be nice if i could join u. would be a new xperience for me, a RL meeting.
BTW any of you interested in dance music, like jungle, drum n bass, breakbeat...?

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 16

Sjoerd aka Son of Ren

yes! my first guide entry "6 degrees of separation". Okay, so i didnt put that much effort into it...sue me!

Welcome Sjoerd.....

Post 17

Dance? Breakbeat, drum 'n bass?? YES!! Finally, a civilized person around here! Did you know Reprazent is coming to Lowlands this year?

Key: Complain about this post