A Conversation for Star Trek

Hi Tago

Post 1

Skorpio

I think your entries need to be a bit longer and more detailed to be worth submitting, evidently you signed up the same day as I, 29th April. Was that the first day? how did you find out about this site, and isnt this so much better than sony lame attempt - the freind factory - lets go rub their noses in it.

Sorry Tango

Post 2

Skorpio

sorry, spelling mistake, thats what happens when you try to type quietly.

Hi Tago

Post 3

Gag Halfrunt

Yup, this is a cool site, but I am NOT A TREKKIE, I am an... er.... a WARSIE!!! yup, that's it. Make this page bigger, and don't forget to mention the pathetic film grossing of all 9 Trek films not coming close to any Wars films even when you add them together and the futility of Picard against Lord Vader, and mention how yawnworthy Trek is compared with the might of STAR WARS

The Answer

Post 4

High Pomogranate

The answer to you question is as follows

1. Star Trek I : The Motion Picture
2. Star Trek II : The Wrath of Kahn
3. Star Trek III : The Search for Spock
4. Star Trek IV : The Voyage Home
5. Star Trek V : The Final Frontier
6. Star Trek VI : The Undiscovered Country
7. Star Trek : Generations
8. Star Trek : First Contact
9. Star Trek : Insurrection

But...

Post 5

High Pomogranate

Some people just dont realize that Star Trek, with 4 television series, 9 movies, 7 series of novels, countless magazines, action figures, 10 computer and console games with more coming out this year, and the most loyal group of fans in the world make Star Trek the most popular Science Fiction Universe in the world.

The Answer

Post 6

Raven Nidiot

Awwww! I was going to answer that question.

I don't get to do nothin' ...

The Answer

Post 7

Jacksrevenge

Why does no one change the entry so that the list is right (I'm thinking of the First Contact bit)?

The Answer

Post 8

TIMELORD

Try my star trek quiz on http://www.h2g2.com/A458813

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more