Shim, I'm bored and I feel ill

Post 2

Shim

Nu?

Vot's ze chidush?

smiley - fish

with Babelfish from Yiddush :
So? What's new?
(except with more arm movement and heavy shrugging)

Post 3

Pog

Now at the risk of boring you even more, I'd say that you and I have met before, long ago in a room painted council green. So if you are, by a curious coincidence, that same person who once made T-shirts which said "MOOSE" on them (designed and printed on silver foil by a ZX Spectrum), you know who "Mister Demeanour" were (and maybe even saw them play), and have a brother called Jack, then really you should be replying...

Post 4

Shim

Who are you?

And how much do I have to pay you to keep quiet?

smiley - fish

Post 5

Pog

Now that's the crux of it all. I was in the same class as Jack at WHSB, Pog is my username taken from my initials, PG...you may know me as Phil...I was a mate of Matt Lander's and, like him, a bass player who played at the Esplanade from time to time.

Any the wiser? And if you want to know what I'm doing here, mind your own business!

Post 6

babylon

I know who you are and look forward to reading your future pearls of wisdom in the ether.

Post 7

Pog

Know who who is? Me or him?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more