A Conversation for Chat Rooms

HI

Post 21

whitetigeress

hi stuey, thats ok, i'm still on fone to your smiley - love on whenever u want a smiley - coffee ch@, just shout

Hi tina and my angel

Post 22

Tiger-in-a-TigerTank. But you can call me stuey or stuart.lol

smiley - rosesmiley - rose
hi tina well not slept my back went so been up all night thinking of my smiley - angel i hope u all enjoying ur self's so far smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss 4 u and my smiley - angelsmiley - cat tiger

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

Hi tina and my angel

Post 23

whitetigeress

well stuey, wot u been doing t put your back out.lmao, well hope u get better soon,xx

Hi tina and my angel

Post 24

i was doing nothing just went to bed and i went out of wack lol oh i love my smiley - angelsmiley - kisssmiley - rose

Hi tina and my angel

Post 25

whitetigeress

hi stuey, your smiley - angel has set off for home, its been a great few days, tghanx smiley - rosesmiley - hug.

Hi tina and my angel

Post 26

tina it ok hunny ok i said she was fun and that u like her and i just have to wait now ok tina u can email me or phone me any time ok i here to chat to and i help u if i can ok smiley - cuddlesmiley - rosesmiley - kisssmiley - cat stuart

Hi tina and my angel

Post 27

whitetigeress

thanx stuart, it really helped having someone to talk to that that understands me, smiley - rosesmiley - cuddle

Hi tina and my angel

Post 28

tina thats ok hunny i will try to help if i can thats if u want me to but u r the second women in my life that i help if needed ok smiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - rose
stuartsmiley - cat

Hi stuart

Post 29

whitetigeress

Good morning, how are you.? heres a few smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - hug

Hi tina

Post 30

thanks tina 4 the smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeehere some smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - hotdogsmiley - corncobsmiley - ojsmiley - hug

stuartsmiley - cat

Hi tina

Post 31

whitetigeress

here u go smiley - coffeesmiley - coffeesmiley - cakesmiley - cheesecake

Key: Complain about this post