This is the Message Centre for icantthinkofacoolname

not so useful

Post 1

icantthinkofacoolname

When I found this site, I thought "Now there's something I can use." I committed the site to my long term memory (Which must need defragmenting, as I keep misplacing where I store things!). Anyway, I'm driving down the highway, (That's what we call a motorway over here) and I saw a sign. I thought "I wonder what that means?") When I got back home I remembered this site and logged on to answer my question. Alas, I forgot what the sign said.
I just logged on to find what was the longest extension cord was that I could buy and if I'd have to trade in my Lada for a semi (oops, lorry) to haul it with. There isn't a listing for extension cords. Anyone have a laptop going cheap?

not so useful

Post 2

Ballet Hiker

I usually think those pads of paper attached to the windshield with a BIG suction cup are silly. Still, If you are going around fergeetin' things....

not so useful

Post 3

Amigo

I got a parrot going "AAAAwwwwwRRRRRkkkkkkkkk"
Harhar the old 1s are the best.....
8^D Amigo

not so useful

Post 4

icantthinkofacoolname

Someone tried to explain the law of continuity. Now I am really confused. What Has AAAAwwwwwRRRRRkkkkkkkkk have to do with anything? Forgive my ignorance. I'm new to this, having never done it before. Does that make me a virgin?
Now who's losing continuity?
If this is my page can I say what I want?
Have I achieved godhood?
Can I tell my wife?

not so useful

Post 5

Amigo

U said u want a laptop going cheap....chicks go cheep...parrots go
AAwwwRRRkkkkk (ooos a pritty boy?)
sorry
Amigo

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for icantthinkofacoolname

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more