This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

free your mind

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I may be too un-English for H2G2. I've been taken aback at some of the stuff I've been reading on forums lately. It seems like many researchers value making nice above standing up for principles. This is not sitting well with my independent free spirit and gives me the idea that trying to have some influence here might be worthwhile. I have nothing against the researchers who opt to avoid confrontation even when it is warranted, as it is probably just part of their culture, but I would like to see different points of view represented and stood up for when appropriate.

And I intend to have fun in the process. Must remember to keep sense of humor and use humor to accomplish things.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more