This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

lights in the eastern sky

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

There was talk on the radio this morning about a pair of lights that have been in the eastern sky for about a week during the early morning. Callers described them as streams of light, and said that a second pair had joined them this morning. I haven't seen them as yet, as I drive west in the mornings and people are just now discussing them, but rest assured I will check them out.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more