This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Cats and Furby

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Yesterday I bought a Furby at Target. One of my cats, Rascal, gets lonely and is easily bored (a lot like me). So, I thought I could program the Furby to keep her company. Well, when I put in the batteries, the Furby started talking, flapping its wings, and making sounds. The older cat, Gypsy, came right over to investigate and picked the Furby up by the tuft of fur on top of its head. I'm not sure whether Gypsy thought she was rescuing me or helping me catch dinner. It was funny. Rascal is still wary of the Furby. Giving a Furby to the cats was the most exciting part of my Sunday, so as you can see I really need to get out more.

I don't think as many aliens live in Kentucky as in California. I lived in California for a couple of years. I believe the aliens blend in better in California, plus the weather's nice, so more of them live there.

My job is too time-consuming. I usually work 50 hours per week, so I have little time left for fun. I plan to look for a new job in a couple months, one which leaves me a little more time for non-vocational pursuits. With the presidential election being this fall, a downward spiral of the economy begin soon after and then I may not have any job at all, which will leave me with lots of free time but less than $30.00 per day. I wish that someone who doesn't want to president would run for president.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more