This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Hi Petunia

Post 1

Gwennie

Hello Petunia! smiley - smiley

I thought I'd better drop by and introduce myself to my room mate of "number 6". smiley - smiley

Please accept my apologies for my occasional absence from Foxy Manor or room 6 and I hope you don't think I'm being rude. All being well, once my two sproglets return to their new school term next week (hooray!), I should be around more frequently! smiley - smiley

In the meantime, I hope you're having a fun weekend. smiley - bigeyes

Hi Petunia

Post 2

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I sort of slipped in and out of the manor myself. Thanks for the prescription you left me. smiley - smiley

I may be in and out of the manor on occasion, until the valuables have all been depleted. smiley - smiley

Hi Petunia

Post 3

Gwennie

Hi! I'd forgotten that I'd posted this! smiley - smiley

Have fun "liberating" the valuables!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more